• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Long overdue ( :sorry: ) kudos to supapimp for a couple of nice slabbed books :headbang:

Thanks to Blowupthemoon for the favor :thumbsup:

Thanks to the following for the purchases:

bomber-bob

BlazingBob

Garry

Thanks guys! (worship)

Kudos to Josh (Skinny_white_boy) for his lighting fast delivery and bomb-proof slab-packing of a beautiful ASM 121.

Kudos to:

ckb for a couple sweet Tecs (thumbs u

ft88 for some nice Avengers comics :banana:

Also, I wanted to thank

Cimm for my secret santa gifts (worship)

thirdgreenham for my raffle gifts (worship)

Thanks to all!

Kudos to trmoore54 (Tom) for ASM's 52 and 72 slabs. Great packaging, Quick shipment and very easy to deal with.

Also, Kudos to spiderman-on-tilt (John) for a ASM 133 slab it arrived well packed.

Thanks again,

John B.

Huge thanks to djpinkpanther67 for a superb FF # 6. A great guy to deal with, packaged the book up nice and secure and gave me a great deal considering the shipping costs. Cheers Thomas, hope you get your grail. (worship) (worship) (worship)

Huge thanks to djpinkpanther67 for a superb FF # 6. A great guy to deal with, packaged the book up nice and secure and gave me a great deal considering the shipping costs. Cheers Thomas, hope you get your grail. (worship) (worship) (worship)

Glad you are happy, Garry! :thumbsup:

Kudos to Skinny White Boy for selling your junk. Now, if I would have know that you were moving up to Semi-Sweet Stuff...

Seriously, love the Tecs and the others. Great purchase and I cannot wait to read this stack! Thank you so much.