• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

KUDOS to Comixcroz for the great sets!! Very friendly guy, very fast shipping AND a Penn State Alumni! It doesn't get any better then that (thumbs u

Anytime!!! (thumbs u paid immediately - great transaction!!! WE ARE!!! :headbang:

Major kudos to all the folks that bought from my recent treasury sale...

shark2557

Wrightson fan

Zipper68

Here4now

centipede

bghkoyama

SNiPER

Outstanding communication, timely payment... simply a pleasure to transact and chat with each of you! Many thanks!

Major kudos to all the folks that bought from my recent treasury sale...

shark2557

Wrightson fan

Zipper68

Here4now

centipede

bghkoyama

SNiPER

Outstanding communication, timely payment... simply a pleasure to transact and chat with each of you! Many thanks!

Kudos back to taxguy for great communications, super fast shipping and bullet proof packaging. (thumbs u

Brian

Bizzare Kudos to CollectingStanLee!!!

Strangest and saddest kudos I've ever had to leave and as far as I know have ever seen left!

:sorry:

Bought a couple of reader Avengers (5 16) off his thread he got them out the next day (I paid in minutes) and got exactly what I expected.

Unfornutely for his first deal it was cursed.

He PMed he got his car wecked after it was rear ended on the way to mail them.

No weather involved, just an older person who couldn't break.

Then there was me who spent most of last night in the ER with a damn kidney stone and got the books this morning in my mailbox.

Double back luck for this transaction... :cry:

Big KUDOS to somewhereintexas for a smooth transaction and super quick shipping. The comic came in perfect condition.

And those who know me, probably know what I bought.

Yes, another GI Joe #21 Turner Variant cover CGC SS 9.8 White pages, signed by Turner!! :banana:

Thanks again George!!

Brian

Big KUDOS to somewhereintexas for a smooth transaction and super quick shipping. The comic came in perfect condition.

And those who know me, probably know what I bought.

Yes, another GI Joe #21 Turner Variant cover CGC SS 9.8 White pages, signed by Turner!! :banana:

Thanks again George!!

Brian

:o :o