• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,386 posts in this topic

SUPERIOR KUDOs to spideyinacase (Bill!) for the unbelievable Minty-Fresh copy of ASM 55...what can I say Bill...I vow to be the proud protector of this book for future generations to come...THANKS AGAIN! :headbang:

SPIDERMAN55CGC96OW.jpg

I've just begun to enjoy my 9.0 copy...but your 9.6 is INCREDIBLE! No 9.8s out there...and only 15 9.6s thus far out of 252 slabbed? :whatthe:

:winnah:

Edited by cloudofwit

I have to give out a big hell yeah (thumbs u KUDOS (thumbs u to both Dale Roberts and Divad for my recent acquisitions.

Delivery was fast and packaging excellent. Thanks gentlemen for the deals and the books.

TT

Right back at you, Tim! A very pleasant boardie to deal with - Thanks! (thumbs u

:gossip: This may, perhaps, be the only time you will ever see Dale's and my name together in a single sentence . . . lol

Kudos to:

--jkrk for a batch of books at a bargain. :smile:

--ebradley for a couple of Bronze Age ASMs. :luhv:

--Peter Palmer for a Hulk #180 slab. :cloud9:

Back at ya for the fast payment, Cloud!

-Adam

Way overdue kudos to:

Blazing Bob

GAFLASH

PokerKid

Blind Owl

The Resurrection

Solar

esquirecomics

Thanks to all of you guys for quick payments and great transactions. :thumbsup:

Kudos to Comixcroz for some nice books from his sales thread. Glad to mark these off my want list, esp. Hulk #340. Gracias!

Thanks! BIG KUDOS to Tilleycs for the immediate payment!! :headbang:

Edited by Comixcroz