• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

The Fish is on FIRE today!

I am glad everyone is enjoying the books they purchased/ freebies I sent out. I managed to loose about a full longbox and make a little extra room. If I can get rid of the other 8 all will be good!

KUDOS to joker-fish for his honesty and communications with me regarding my purchase. He pm'd me about the shipping delay, then 2 days later - bamm!! My books arrived in great shape! (thumbs u

Thanks!!

Brian

Kudos to:

Fuelman for his Torchy purchases and leaving freebies behind for others

Greggy for taking my junky signed Bill Ward stuff

Whomerjay for cleaning me out of autographed Ward sketch copies

Comicroz for a quick and easy transaction as he bought a gift for a friend (*you may want to become his friend, he buys nice gifts)

RedFury for buying three of my best and most valuable GA books from me and ensuring my booth at Terrys' con will suck (It was also great to get a note from him telling me his thoughts on the books after they arrived. Todd's a great guy.)

Podboy for taking a classic Valkyrie cover to the Great White North

Comicstock for great communication and quick pay on a couple CDNP books.

Pinball for making my first Mile High comic now his first Mile High comic.

Scrooge for showing me a Four Color poker cover that I did not have on my want list

Lastly, to Shiverbones. Matt painted this of my two dogs in his amazing style. I'm very happy, and it will help me survive another Valentine's Day as my wife loves his artwork and those two dogs.

3270959940_def8215939_o.jpg