• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to EggsAckley for some Cherry junk.
Perv.

:whatthe:

Welcome back...was beginning to think they weren't growing food in Kansas anymore but on the moon and eating it raw. :whistle:

:think: Impending sales thread?

Edited by cloudofwit

Kudos to EggsAckley for some Cherry junk.
Perv.

:whatthe:

Welcome back...was beginning to think they weren't growing food in Kansas anymore but on the moon and eating it raw. :whistle:

:think: Impending sales thread?

Dylan! :headbang:

Maybe this weekend if I have time. hm

Kudos to the one and only Calamerica for a nice reader copy of IMSM 1 (thumbs u

Glad you like it!!!

CAL still the undisputed KING of IMSM

Kudos to cujobyte for providing a few nice ASMs for my upgrade endeavors, and going an extra mile to correct an error (thumbs u

I'll echo kudos to cujobyte for some nice ASMs and a sweet ASM #174 freebie. :cloud9:

Also, kudos to GACollectibles for a batch of goodies and Comcasthawk for a couple of Silver Age Spideys. :luhv:

Kudos to joker-fish, for a boxload of ridiculously cheap bronze and copper Batman and Detectives. (thumbs u

Kudos to GACollectibles for for some really sweet bronze DC's (and a couple of Defenders). (thumbs u

KUDOS to SKYPINKBLU for the awesome Power Comics #3!!! (my last GA book ever!)

Sharon is a shiny pillar of awesomeness! Thank you so much for your infinite patience and everlasting pleasantness (worship)

my only regret is that i no longer have an excuse to PM you :foryou: