• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Namisgr for a box slammed full of :cloud9: A pleasure as always.

:news: Dawgwindu : the eagle has landeded (thumbs u

So I just want to give mad Props and Major Kudos to MCMiles. I have been search for this grail for a very long time and last week I finally paid it off. I am fairly new myself but have met and made alot of new friends and Mike (MCMiles) made it very easy for a NOOB at the time to make time payments and great communications.

Big Kudos again to mike

Oh by the way the book is Avengers #4 I posted it on the New to your collection thread. (thumbs u

So I just want to give mad Props and Major Kudos to MCMiles. I have been search for this grail for a very long time and last week I finally paid it off. I am fairly new myself but have met and made alot of new friends and Mike (MCMiles) made it very easy for a NOOB at the time to make time payments and great communications.

Big Kudos again to mike

Oh by the way the book is Avengers #4 I posted it on the New to your collection thread. (thumbs u

Thanks Rey, and kudos right back to you for your part. Especially paying it off ahead of schedule. I'm glad it has a good home.

Great big Kudos to skynwalker for some top books plus two freebie 'Tec 9.8 slabs. Man you're one of my favourite sellers dude (thumbs u

Awesome.

Kudos to loboagain for an awesome copy of Amazing Spidey #293 CGC 9.8.

Arrived at my doorstep in northern Canada all the way from Hawaii in record time!

Thanks again - it was a real pleasure doing business with you! :hail:

You are welcome! Glad the book arrived safe. (thumbs u

Overdue Kudos to the following: :headbang:

loboagain For the sweet X-Men #150 9.8

cujobyte For the ASM #69. Spot on Grading and Freebies to boot.

joeypost For the X-Men #211 9.8 and the best packing job I have ever seen.

sborock For the sweet X-Men #15 7.5 and the two freebies because of the late shipping. We all know why, so no problem.

Fool Killer For my raw X-Men #29

silverseeker For X-Men #59 9.0

BeachBum As always dude, since I own half of your old collection. Thanks for the amazing X-Men annual 12.

carcrawfordfan For my X-Men Annual #14 raw copy. You can never have enough of these in high grade.

pinball For my great Invaders lot.

tkg2627 Brave and Bold #93 from the VCC

Point Five Batman # 227 from the VCC

joker-fish Raw X-Men 42,43,44,45 Thanks for the free reader copies as well.

I'm sure I forgot somebody. Just let me know if I did.

Buy with confidence from each and everyone of these guys.

You are welcome!