• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Thanks so much to juggernaut for a fantastic copy of Caliber Presents 1 CGC 9.6, and packaged to withstand small missle strikes from customs inspectors to boot.

I won't forget this Michael!

Thank you so much to Cimm for a fantastic Batman 232 CGC SS, fantastic packing, and fast shipping.

I am overjoyed!

Thanks for the quick payment! It was a pleasure!

thanks goes out to Cimm for speedy shipment and real nice spot on graded books

Forbidden Knowledge #1 and Super DC Giant #14 thanks (thumbs u

Right back at ya! Appreciate the quick payment!

Kudos to the1stfo for sending me a stack of ASMs...in a Kotex box. :baiting: They're a great help when my modern Spidey stories give me that "not so fresh" feeling.

Kudos to ComicDiva89 for quick payment on a sweet Final Crisis slab. Hope you like it! (thumbs u

Kudos to Str8crn for being a great customer. This isn't the first time I've had a transaction with Craig and I'm certain it won't be my last. (thumbs u

big thanks goes out to PETER PALMER for two great sketch covers,one by TEXEIRA and the other a CGC SS by RUBENSTEIN. PACKED GREAT, AND LIGHTNING FAST SHIPPING !! I HOPE TO DEAL WITH YOU IN THE FUTURE. (thumbs u

Thanks to curves&comics for a superior shipment of raw and graded books, packed as if they were being sent to the space shuttle for safe delivery.

Your top-notch MJ!

Hi Nick!!

Thanks so much for the Good Feedback!

You are a wonderful buyer!

And well I am glad the made in shape to Mars!!

lol

MJ