• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

OH! And double cover brotha for a sweet Supergirl Archive.

And to the following for buying my junk.....

Divad the friend and enforcer.

Alecholland the local dude and a great guy.

Timmmmaaayyyy the rarely sober.

Jean of the no cute name but she still kicks azz.

Greggy the sales thread killer.

Lizards2 a friend and supporter. Everyone needs at least one.

Johnt always there when I need him.

Blue, keeping HD's alive for us landlubbers.

Aloha, a quick payer who never when I randomly decide to never mail his books.

Green, shows up like clockwork once a year.

John72tex, because you paid.

Capt Comics who knows a deal when he sees it.

Bronze Age Fan because he probably hates Capt America....or should anyway.

Rtarturo because not everyone can be hung like a rhino.

Mr. Diggler because I think I effed up your last order and you didn't even notice.

Karma23 because karma can eff u up.

Kenwho because....who?

Topofthetotem even though he never posts anymore because his new BF thinks it's lame.

Icouldbe because, he could be.

Spoon Pontoon for showing up saying hi then logging off to clean up poop.

And kudos to all the sellers and buyers on these boards. It can be a harsh mistress but at the end of the night if you treat her right, she'll generally put out. :acclaim:

Right back at ya, John.

Some overdue KUDO'S to

COMICGRINDER for some nice Thors and Silver Surfer along with some great free stuff. Packaged well and shipped fast. Must have cost you more to ship than I paid you. (thumbs u Thanks James!!

GACOLLECTIBLES for some great Spider-Mans and Thors and for understanding my stupidity :screwy: in sending his money to someone else's paypal account!! (thumbs u Thanks Andrew!!

RESURRECTION for some nice Flash Comics shipped fast and secure at a great price!! (thumbs u Thanks Pat!!

CD4EVER for great sales thread entertainment, song lyric lessons and oh a nice Silver Surfer too!! (thumbs u Thanks John!!

JOKERFISH For some nice FF's and some very nice freebies!! (thumbs u Thanks Tim!!

NAMISGR For an awesome X-MEN slab quickly shipped in tight secure packaging!! (thumbs u Thanks Bob!!

FAZYBONES For some really nice FF's and nice freebies in great packaging speedily shipped that I feel almost guilty keeping cuz they are worth a lot more than I paid!! (thumbs u Thanks Fay!!

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) MAJOR KUDO'S FOR bghkoyama I don't even know where to begin.. I bought a pretty expensive book from him and I tried to hide this from the wifey... He let me pay a week later and he goes out of the way to throw a 200.00 book in for free... wow.. is this a mistake or for real??? I am a huge Michael Turner fan to begin w/... Brian Thank you so much.. You are a first class guy all the way!! (thumbs u :banana: :banana:

Major Kudos to Bighulkfan. Very safe packaging an incredible freebie and an all around pleasure to deal with as always. Thanks Bill!!

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) MAJOR KUDO'S FOR bghkoyama I don't even know where to begin.. I bought a pretty expensive book from him and I tried to hide this from the wifey... He let me pay a week later and he goes out of the way to throw a 200.00 book in for free... wow.. is this a mistake or for real??? I am a huge Michael Turner fan to begin w/... Brian Thank you so much.. You are a first class guy all the way!! (thumbs u :banana: :banana:

Nope, it wasn't a mistake. Just my way of saying "thank you" for your purchase!!!

Brian

Some overdue Kudos to a couple of great transactions:

ffcomics - Great deal on WD slab and quick shipping!. Owe ya bud! (thumbs u

Pitboss - Sweat offer on 2 WD slabs and blazing shipping. Thanks man (thumbs u

Carcrawfordfan - Great to work with, and fast shipping on an awesome WD slab. (thumbs u

EvilAsh - Awesome offer on a WD slab! Owe ya one. (thumbs u

Thanks fellas- Always a pleasure dealing with you fine folks. :headbang:

BIG KUDOS to BILLY THE KID for the great COIPEL sketch SS and the TURNER SS and for the best freebees i have ever recived ! you sure know how to put on a sale ! (thumbs u

You are most welcomed! KUDOS to you for the very fast payment and smooth transaction (thumbs u