• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to EvilAsh for those Serbians Walking Dead .

Comics are in perfect condition & the overseas shipping was fast .

Thanks a lot Steve (thumbs u

Kudos right back 'atcha Thierry!! Thanks for the fast payment and great communication (worship)

Kudos to TupennyConan for allowing me to deflower myself in one of his selling threads. I feel cheap and violated and yet, at the same time, strangely satisfied.

Kudos to Dale Roberts for fast payment on my Spirit Sections.

Also, kudos to the Forum Marketplace Denizens. I had two items in two threads (over different times) and both actually sold! Took a few days but in retrospect faster than ebay.

This has given me confidence to try more items so I can buy toothpaste, a back scratcher and some aspirin! Ahh, luxury!

i have a lot of people to thank for items i have gotten while i was gone.... so BIG KUDO's to...

NYComics

Logan510

carcrawfordfan

MCMiles

realitytrip2

jonjespers

chainball

Marvel1965

pirate

Peter Palmer

shortstack

...all items were packed great and arrived as promised (thumbs u you guys all :headbang: thank you all very much!!! (now i have to make sure i didn't leave anyone out!!!)

These are belated kudos to 40 of my best friends who bought some books in the past 2-3 weeks. I really appreciate the prompt payments and working with everyone.

500club

CJ

Fuelman

johnnyDeLicious

Shakey

comix4fun

Dark Prime 0

EvilAsh

Comicdonna

Bellrules1

Jay Tomio x2

Kngof9ex

crows

kolmaravenue

cheetah

dagwindu

yakface

medicAR

mschmidt

shortstack comics

yellow954

inthehottub

ernster

DimebagD

almoe

branget x2

Dano x2

ashsaytr

dupont2005

Rich Henn

seanfingh

and lastly---klozd24seven for buying some books and some nice advice.

Thanks a ton fellas--Matt