• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to:

shark2557 for a sweet ASM #131 slab...I bought it this Tuesday between classes on a break...and came home from work tonight (Thursday) to find the package at our apartment. Thanks, Mike. :headbang:

You're very welcome Scott. :)

Seems like we're just trading ASM slabs back and forth doesn't it? lol

Kudos to:

shark2557 for a sweet ASM #131 slab...I bought it this Tuesday between classes on a break...and came home from work tonight (Thursday) to find the package at our apartment. Thanks, Mike. :headbang:

You're very welcome Scott. :)

Seems like we're just trading ASM slabs back and forth doesn't it? lol

Yes, it does seem that way. But I must say that I regret selling you my #300 9.4 (WP) :sumo: I'll forgive you completely if you sell me others like the #131 so that I may forget the errors of my way. :baiting:

Big kudos to Logan510 for a sweet Hulk #162 CGC 9.4 with white pages. Thanks again Casey! :applause:

Kudos to you as well my friend for being super easy to work with (thumbs u I wish all my Ebay transactions went as well as this one..or any of the ones I've had on the forum.