• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

As a new board member, I've am priviledged to have met some cool and fine folks here. I'm pretty sure a lot of people here know Brian aka Foolkiller. If not, he's definitely the best person to go to for GA/SA comics. Words enough can't say how good he works with others as far as pricing, shipping and accurate description of the items. Thanks for sharing and allowing us to buy from you! You are #1!

(worship):cloud9:(worship):cloud9:

I know I'm going to miss some folks but here goes.

Kudos to the following people for recent purchases and quick payment:

Comics-n-ERB

itssmeeeeee

GACollectibles (I stalked him until he bought)

BB-Gun

And I should probably leave kudos for MutantKeys as well ( meh ..... :baiting: ) for the WD 46 for Boozad that Danny was nice enough to mail to me so I could add it to the big package going over to Boozad so he could save on shipping. :)
:sorry:

And I should probably leave kudos for MutantKeys as well ( meh ..... :baiting: ) for the WD 46 for Boozad that Danny was nice enough to mail to me so I could add it to the big package going over to Boozad so he could save on shipping. :)

:gossip: I should add that Mr. EvilAsh did the extremely cool thing of forwarding the book to me when MutantKeys accidentaly mailed to him instead of me. Very stand up thing from last years "Board Member of the Year"

:gossip: I should add that Mr. EvilAsh did the extremely cool thing of forwarding the book to me when MutantKeys accidentaly mailed to him instead of me. Very stand up thing from last years "Board Member of the Year"

:whee:

Kudos Whore

kudos-bar.jpg

+

prostitute.JPG

Edited by comix4fun

Kudos Whore

:acclaim: