• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Huge kudos to branget for some awesome slabs, subs and raw books, one of which was a modern grail of mine.

All packed up in bombproof packaging and lightning quick shipping across the pond. Perfect.

what to give a nice big Kudoes to the guys at Thecomicopolis.com ( Gaz973 ) for selling me a SUPER PRICED TOS 41..we had a slight hold up with the post office but they took care of it and did all the calls that had to be made done needless to say i got my book today and i couldnt be happier...WOULD 100% buy again from you guys

good luck on the new site !!!

what to give a nice big Kudoes to the guys at Thecomicopolis.com ( Gaz973 ) for selling me a SUPER PRICED TOS 41..we had a slight hold up with the post office but they took care of it and did all the calls that had to be made done needless to say i got my book today and i couldnt be happier...WOULD 100% buy again from you guys

Thanks Chris and kudos back to you for fast payment and just being great to deal with. I only wish the Post Office had been a bit quicker doing their job. I hope we can deal again. (thumbs u

Thanks Chris and kudos back to you for fast payment and just being great to deal with. I only wish the Post Office had been a bit quicker doing their job. I hope we can deal again. (thumbs u

And a big :applause: from me to you both.