• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

(thumbs u Thanks and Kudos from the Dudeman to

Comicseekers

Skynwalker

Thank you Sergio and Marc for your lightning fast payment, courteous communication and professionalism throughout the Dudeman's sales threads! (worship)

YOU GUYS ROCK!!! :headbang:

:banana:Chris

Top shelf kudos go out to rube11 for an absolutely sensational copy of ASM #128. Fast shipping, great packaging and a fantastic book :acclaim: This is my first purchase from him on the boards, but I've bought from him on Ebay more than once and he delivers each and every time. Thanks again Steve! (worship)

HUGE Kudos to (worship) Twistty 1 for selling me my grail comic, Journey into Mystery 83. And added a extra comic for the delay in shipping. Thanks (thumbs u

Just glad it arrived safely.... And thanks for the fast payment...

Huge Kudos to Board Legend trmoore54.

ASM #24-sweet add to my set. Lightning fast ship, bomb proof packing, great price and quick replies. No one does board transactions any better.

Thank You Tom!

Huge Kudos to Board Legend trmoore54.

ASM #24-sweet add to my set. Lightning fast ship, bomb proof packing, great price and quick replies. No one does board transactions any better.

Thank You Tom!

WOW! Now dems some KUDOs! I'm honored and humbled! And THX AGAIN and equal KUDOs for Bill/slabthistoo for a PERFECT transaction...really appreciate the great communication! :headbang:

Edited by trmoore54

Kudos to frankbearss for a super sweet ASM #41. Solid grading, excellent shipping and great prices. :headbang: