• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Top shelf kudos go out to rube11 for an absolutely sensational copy of ASM #128. Fast shipping, great packaging and a fantastic book :acclaim: This is my first purchase from him on the boards, but I've bought from him on Ebay more than once and he delivers each and every time. Thanks again Steve! (worship)

Thanks Casey,

Pleasure doing biz with you. Fastest payer on the planet! :)

Steve

KUDOS to:

roy1970d, namisgr, monkeyman, apollobuzz, batcollector, sal and the PM buyers from my slabathon sales thread.

Kudos back at you Mike (paperheart) for a great slabbed Silver Surfer #2 that looks even better in hand than in the picture. Awesome packaging job as well! (thumbs u

Kudos to Blazingbob again for two more tos slabs...this man can not be beat on shipping time..and just plan great to deal with....

hope on picking up a few money books from you soon

Kudos to namisgr (Bob) for some fabulous books that I just received today. Books are graded dead on or lower than what they actually are. Prices are fantastic! Looking to do more business with Bob in the future. (thumbs u

Kudos to jmg3637 for a large stack of fantastic looking GI Combat books. A couple of hours of fun reading that made my day. Thanks Jim. :applause: (thumbs u

KUDOS to Chuck Gower for the well packed books and spot on grading. Thanks very much

And KUDOS to ffxmen14 for quick payment, mucho interest in some cool books of mine and and an all around great buyer!

Edited by Chuck Gower

A kudos catch-up

kudos to gregreece for a great copy of Showcase #22,

delivered in a flash!

kudos to podboy66 for a great copy of Spider-Man #9,

also delivered in a flash!

I want to thank BOSCO685 for getting me started on a new obsession with my new addition Crow#1 signed by J. OBarr.Great book and Nick is a pleasure to deal with (worship)

Oh and thanx for the freebies :gossip: