• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The World's First Thread About The New CGC Label And It's Numeric Grades

43 posts in this topic

See, what I have a REAL problem with is Bug's use of "It's" in the thread title. "It's" is a contraction meaning "it is." It does NOT denote possession, a popular misconception among the mentally deficient and Bubbles.

See, what I have a REAL problem with is Bug's use of "It's" in the thread title. "It's" is a contraction meaning "it is." It does NOT denote possession, a popular misconception among the mentally deficient and Bubbles.

Yes, 893scratchchin-thumb.gif but the true ponderance is...can bees swim???

Yes, 893scratchchin-thumb.gif but the true ponderance is...can bees swim???

But the REAL inquest is: why ISN'T "ponderance" a word??? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

But the lone member of F.A.R.T.S. seems to be on the ball.

Refresh my memory, "F.A.R.T.S." = ???893scratch-thumb.gif

Forum Assisted Reading Translation Society

Khaos is the poster child for them. His halitosis combined with the hairy crack he has running down the middle of his face made him a natural choice.

But the lone member of F.A.R.T.S. seems to be on the ball.

Refresh my memory, "F.A.R.T.S." = ???893scratch-thumb.gif

Forum Assisted Reading Translation Society

Khaos is the poster child for them. His halitosis combined with the hairy crack he has running down the middle of his face made him a natural choice.

Darn it, I thought it stood for Fat Arrogant Retarded Troll Society... blush.gif