• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The World's First Thread About The New CGC Label And It's Numeric Grades

43 posts in this topic

Geeze BOC - it was funny initially. Now it lacks creativity and originality. When I see a good WAV response, I hit the net, do a search, find what I want, download it, edit what I need, upload it to my host server and then make a reply with the proper link.

Lazy bum! 893naughty-thumb.gif

Geeze BOC - it was funny initially. Now it lacks creativity and originality. When I see a good WAV response, I hit the net, do a search, find what I want, download it, edit what I need, upload it to my host server and then make a reply with the proper link.

Sorry I hurt your feelings......... insane.gif

Shut yer piehole nipple boy.......before I have greggy slap that computer off your lap and show you pleasures you've never even dreamed of before. 27_laughing.gif

Shut yer piehole nipple boy.......before I have greggy slap that computer off your lap and show you pleasures you've never even dreamed of before. 27_laughing.gif

How would you know of these pleasures?!?!?! 893whatthe.gif

How would you know of these pleasures?!?!?! 893whatthe.gif

Greggy showed me the pictures of the two of you. gossip.gif

povsimmons.JPG

The two of you have ruined the world's first thread about the new CGC label and its numeric grades. I hope you're happy. 893frustrated.gif

I don't know Bug. Seems to me as soon as araich said he ate a piece of cake it went all downhill from there. frown.gif