• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

30 Days of Night: The movie - Teaser poster released!

47 posts in this topic

Anyone else REALLY looking forward to this movie?

Yeah, so I can sell my slabbed copies.

Angelo

Just out of curiosity, what grades are yours?

Hopefully we can do well if we decide to sell them during the movie hype 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

#1 X2 both 9.4

#2 9.6

#3 9.6

Recently sold my #2 9.2 & 9.4. It's all about timing. Don't want to sell too early, or wait too long and have the market saturated.

Angelo

Angelo

Hopefully we can do well if we decide to sell them during the movie hype 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

#1 X2 both 9.4

#2 9.6

#3 9.6

Recently sold my #2 9.2 & 9.4. It's all about timing. Don't want to sell too early, or wait too long and have the market saturated.

Angelo

Those are exactly the same grades I have on mine.....we should make sure that we don't have out sets listed at the same time.

PM me sometime and maybe we can discuss the right time to let them go thumbsup2.gif

Angelo

#1 X2 both 9.4

#2 9.6

#3 9.6

Angelo

Those are exactly the same grades I have on mine.....we should make sure that we don't have out sets listed at the same time.

PM me sometime and maybe we can discuss the right time to let them go thumbsup2.gif

Yeah, when you posted your picture I was like "Mine are the exact same grade". A forum member has first dibs on mine. I believe this topic was brought up in another thread about movie hype. I remember someone saying that best time to sell was about 6 months before the movie comes out. Like I said, if you wait too long there'll be 50 other copies for sale of each issue. When's the movie coming out again, October?

Angelo

October sounds about right, Ang. thumbsup2.gif For those who didnt already know, last year at WW Chicago, I sold a raw 9.8 30 DoN #1 to Gemstone for display at Geppi's Museum. Should have kept it, but at the price I was gettin, I ABSOLUTELY could not refuse grin.gif

I would expect the commercials to start running 2-3 weeks before its release date. I cant see there being a ton of money to spend on advertising for this film with Josh Hartnett as the lead, but, you never know confused-smiley-013.gif.

I would expect the commercials to start running 2-3 weeks before its release date. I cant see there being a ton of money to spend on advertising for this film with Josh Hartnett as the lead, but, you never know confused-smiley-013.gif.

Yeah, you're probably right crazy.gif

Guess I gotta watch ebay to see when the slabbed copies start cropping up in mass.

Angelo

Absolutely thumbsup2.gif It's mostly raws right now, and they haven't really heated up yet