• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

In the Library Doing Research

50 posts in this topic

Jeffro- what part of CT are you in? I'm over at CCSU right now. Beautiful day out there isn't it? (I have a window next to me, yay!)

Hartford right now, working. Live in New Britain. Went to school at CCSU.

Working, then going to the Sox/Yankees game. 5th row baby, right behind the dugout! cloud9.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Aren't the Sox in Oakland?

White, not Red. thumbsup2.gif

Depends on what you are having for dinner.

tongue.gif

(And yes Scott this is blatant wine post,so please come in and inform me that one can pair the correct wine with any dish, you know you want to poke2.gif)

That's cool Donut- some sort of research grant I'm assuming? What's the general area?

Jeffro- sorry to hear your couped in the office- had my fair share of those days when I was an army officer. Now I enjoy leisure-filled days... in the library. What went wrong here?-) Did you make it to the show in Plainville a week and a half ago? I love that one- scored a number of sweet Silver ASMs.

Im working smirk.gif

Well, I'm at work.

Looking forward to first lunch......

First lunch huh, Is that after mid morning snack but before pre lunch munchies?

Designing a data sheet for one of our metrology systems. And looking at some photos I took our our National Sales meeting last night. Gotta love MarCom

(I hate taking photos)

Jeffro- sorry to hear your couped in the office- had my fair share of those days when I was an army officer.

Not all bad. I do have large windows in my office with a large glass sliding door that I have open to enjoy this spectacular day. Of course, on a day like this I'd rather be hiking at a state park.

Did you make it to the show in Plainville a week and a half ago? I love that one- scored a number of sweet Silver ASMs.

No, but I'm hoping to hit the next one. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

That's cool Donut- some sort of research grant I'm assuming? What's the general area?

Jeffro- sorry to hear your couped in the office- had my fair share of those days when I was an army officer. Now I enjoy leisure-filled days... in the library. What went wrong here?-) Did you make it to the show in Plainville a week and a half ago? I love that one- scored a number of sweet Silver ASMs.

I run big IT-focused proposals to the government. This one is for roughly $95M, give or take a few bucks.

You wouldn't happen to be preparing to mail certain McFarlane related comics would you Eddly?-)

All packaged up now. Getting another package ready then I'll get a shipping estimate for these.

$95M, huh? I GUESS that's a pretty good deal wink.gif I remember getting work with some our civilian counterparts when I was and got stuck working with some of the senior officers (be the one guy who knows how to use a computer in the army and see what sort of crazy taskers you get hit with). Some pretty lucrative jobs out there to be sure.

I wish I had another show to go to, but my wallet's pretty dry from the last one I went to. People start waiving presentable, low-grade Silver Spideys in my face, and money starts flying out of my hands. So maybe it's not a bad idea to sit them out until P-ville's next show in August....