• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantasy vs. Sci-fi: The impossible task of combining diametrically opposite genr

1 post in this topic

I’ve been frequenting another board for years with the development of this project, but now, as I prepare to re-release it after a near catastrophic false start, I find that I need a fresh perspective. I’m hoping that’s where you’ll come in. I need a new set of eyes before I’m ready to release the first issue, and so I ask that you read the following fourteen pages and give me your appraisal.

Prologue_p001-1.jpg

Prologue_p002-1.jpg

Prologue_p003-1.jpg

Prologue_p004.jpg

Prologue_p005.jpg

NEWprologue06.jpg

NEWprologue9.jpg

Prologue_p008b.jpg

Prologue_p009b.jpg

NEWprologue10.jpg

Prologue_p011.jpg

Prologue_p012.jpg

Prologue_p013-1.jpg

Prologue_p014-1.jpg

I take criticism well, so please- be straight with me. Every thought you present will be weighted carefully. I’ve long outgrown the young artists egotism. You may have a better idea than what I came up with. If you’ll be kind enough to share it, I won’t take it for granted.

Ideas are all we have really. But unspoken they have no value. I appreciate your listening to my idea, and hope to hear yours. Thank you for having me.

It’s a pleasure to be a member of your forum.

[edit] In going back a rereading I think I may have over flowered my first post here with you fine people. Sorry. I’ve been working on my resume see? It’s a form of writing that might indicate a long oblong utensil inserted firmly into the anus. Appropriate for human resources, no so much for internet forums.

So- I’m a poor hippie, a single father, a hopeless computer addict, and a frequent law breaker. I also have piercings and I smoke. That should dispel any preconceived notions concerning my lack of badboy quality. It’s important in a new place to establish one’s self as an alpha male, and as I’ve probably ruined all chances of that by using words like “preconceived” I’d best find someone without any friends and kick his anus. That’s how it works right?

In all seriousness. Hope you like what you read, and I can’t wait to hear your thoughts.

Oh- and here is some stuff in development. The elves (though I’ve been told they don’t look like elves) are coming up on the next page.

elftestwallpaper.jpg

iomflagshipwipparts2.jpg

treetest03.jpg

And of course the website (wip)

http://crossovercomic.com/indexTEMP.php?page=about

Try the Day/Night button! You know you want to smile.gif