• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spiderman

21 posts in this topic

I mean, what will be your dreams about the signature of the artists.

what will be the signs you will wish on the covers. yeahok.gifyeahok.gif

yeahok.gifyeahok.gif

Vous qui demandez vous voulez le livre à signé par ? ?

I would like to know what will be, for most of the people who expect to have an signs, the signature they would like to have on the comics. i mean , me i wish one day to have some Stan Lee signs on my Amazing Spiderman comics in CGC 9.8, but maybe some guys prefers Romita or....maybe an other artists.

because apparently, it seem difficult to have the signature from Stan Lee but not impossible...

PS : your french is pretty good!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

There are lots of Stan Lee books available. He has been doing a couple of big signings a year so if you watch the boards, you should be able to purchase or submit one.

My favorite SS books believe it or not is my run of Empire 1-6 by Waid and Kitson. I have many others but those are my definite keepers.

Sleep with your eyes open Bluechip... wink.gif

I would have to say getting some of my Silvers signed by Ditko, Lee, and Romita. For Bronze stuff, Conway, Kane, & Romita sig's on my ASM 121 and 122. I'd also like to get my copies of 298-300 signed by McFarlane to round off my Copper. I could probably stop collecting and be happy at that point... okay, maybe for a week. grin.gif

your French is sooo good 27_laughing.gif

Hey, we're Americans...go easy on us... tongue.gifgrin.gif

Sleep with your eyes open Bluechip... wink.gif

I would have to say getting some of my Silvers signed by Ditko, Lee, and Romita. For Bronze stuff, Conway, Kane, & Romita sig's on my ASM 121 and 122. I'd also like to get my copies of 298-300 signed by McFarlane to round off my Copper. I could probably stop collecting and be happy at that point... okay, maybe for a week. grin.gif

Ditko does not make public appearances or signed and Kane has passed away. That would be the ultimate spidey collection though.

your French is sooo good 27_laughing.gif

Hey, we're Americans...go easy on us... tongue.gifgrin.gif

27_laughing.gif , you're the best American forum Member in French Jon wink.gif

hi.gif