• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Changing the Posting Titles

8 posts in this topic

I remember when I first came on this board like it was almost yesterday (it was last month). I also remember looking at the number of posts the other people had and said to myself - "Wow, that's alot of posts."

Now, after wasting most of my waking hours (my job performance is really suffering) over the last month on these boards, I realize that some of the titles are lame. Actually some of them are really really lame. "Talkative?" Puh-leaaze.

How do we change the titles? Can we change the titles? Is there someone we can write to so that we can suggest other titles?

I don't even know what all the titles are, but I think as the members of this board, we should have some input as to the titles. Maybe we can have a poll to suggest new titles. Also, what is the current title structure? The title just changes, but I don't really when.

Any input would be appreciated.

(Hint: when you see topics like this, you can tell I am procrastinating at work. . . . )

Yup,...you are turning into a real full-time posting loser. Hey, maybe that should be your title 'Forum Loser'....oh wait,...Deli's vying for that one.

The aspect of this that escapes comprehension is why someone who is as knowledgeable and interested in this topic as BO seems to be, would waste their time trying to insult me on this board.

and some people have pissed off the mods enough to get punished with a custom title

One person's punishment is another person's reward.

That is an amazing number of posts you have there.

You should see the number Greggy has.

and some people have pissed off the mods enough to get punished with a custom title

One person's punishment is another person's reward.

That is an amazing number of posts you have there.

Thanks