• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HULK 181........the most undervalued, overlooked, unapreciated key ever!

84 posts in this topic

I thought Classic XMen had been cancelled somewhere not too far into its run, and was suprised to find issues going as far as the 100's. I don't think too many stores were even carrying it.

Classic X-Men ran for 110 issues, and by my estimation, ends with the X-Men 206 reprint.

In case you're not being a smart-[!@#%^&^], all references are to the reprint issue, and not the meaningless Classic X-Men number. If I say X-Men 137, people know it's the Death of Phoenix issue, but what anal-retentive recluse knows what Classic X-Men 43 reprints?

I thought Classic XMen had been cancelled somewhere not too far into its run, and was suprised to find issues going as far as the 100's. I don't think too many stores were even carrying it.

Classic X-Men ran for 110 issues, and by my estimation, ends with the X-Men 206 reprint.

In case you're not being a smart-[!@#%^&^], all references are to the reprint issue, and not the meaningless Classic X-Men number. If I say X-Men 137, people know it's the Death of Phoenix issue, but what anal-retentive recluse knows what Classic X-Men 43 reprints?

I came across a Classic XMen #'ed in the 100's (must have been something between 100-110) and was suprised the series went that far since I hadn't seen it on a comic book new release shelf in years and years and years and had assumed it was just canceled a few years into its run. Not trying to be a smart-[!@#%^&^] and only half-reading the posts here anyway. As for knowing what issue CXM reprints, all you'd have to know is what issue they started at with #1 and do the math smile.gif now that's being a smart-[!@#%^&^] laugh.gif