• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM JLA #87

4 posts in this topic

I must have been on a JLA white cover kick at Motor City. This is another one I bought to upgrade from a G 3.0 I own. I'm sure Batman rues the day he was portrayed as such. 27_laughing.gif

jla87.jpg[/img]

jla87b.jpg[/img]

Very nice. The back cover has a generally dirtier look than the front, especially that strip down the right edge next to the spine. A little wear around the top staple on the front cover. Some minor blunting on the corners and is that a tiny impact on the front top edge above the A in "Greatest," or am I just seeing things? Also, is that a scratch below Batman's chair on the front? And what about that tiny speck about half an inch to the right of Batman's floating head on the left side of the cover?

I agree with the 8.5 consensus thus far, although if all the defects I pointed out are real, they may be enough to keep the book from rising to the 9.0 level, unfortunately.