• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JERRY BAILS ORIGINAL ART COLLECTION

46 posts in this topic

Fantastic list of OA! I'd have loved to have seen some of those Russ Manning Magnus pages. And numerous others, of course.

Back in 1968, Jerry & Jean published their most giant catalog to date - it runs many pages but here, just for your edification, i am posting the original art section from it.

One thing crossed my addled brian, thouugh, is who owns any of the pages listed? would be fun to see what has circulated

I picked up the Young Men #26 Human Torch page that was listed in Jerry's ad - it must have been 7-8 years ago. I always wondered who listed Ayers as the artist on the back. Jerry made a mistake - it's actually Carl Burgos! That was a nice surprise when I discovered that fact!

Rich Donnelly now owns the Mort Lawrence Captain America splash (Men's Adventures #27 page 12) that was listed in Jerry's ad. That surfaced again on eBay about two years ago.