• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Almost $7000. for the X-Men #94 on Ebay!

7 posts in this topic

What do people think of the ending price? undervalued , just right or way over priced?

yes i bid on it as i dont have a 94 yet and none ( even though never looked for one hard ) ever look that great to me. but this one had nice color and reasonable corners and no spine stresses and most important to me it was reasonably centered .

Way overpriced. 3 new copies showed up in the last Census update alone. That copy sold for 2.7x what the historically more significant GS #1 9.6 the same person was selling went for. Sure, there are far more GS #1s in high grade, but that premium is huge and will probably contract over time as more 9.6+ copies of XM 94 trickle onto the Census.

With that amount of money, you could buy a GS #1 9.6, an XM 94 9.4 and have almost enough left over to buy a Hulk #181 9.4...and don't get me started on what that amount of money can buy instead of other overpriced comics...

Gene

yep i realized after i lost frown.gif that i could have had 3 Hulk 181's in CGC 9.4 for the price of 1 X-Men 94 cgc9.6 ... im sure with more 9.6's +++ the price will drop a lot form this ## $$ ... i didnt think anyone would be crazy enough to overbid me too ... guess i was wrong ... ohh well the journey to the 94 in high grade must go on for me ... the hunt is what makes it good anyway! smile.gif