• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Large Cheap Ultimate lot

3 posts in this topic

Just got a large lot of Ultimate books cheap that got damaged in the mail. So my loss is your gain. All the copies below will grade about F to VF-. Most just wear from bad packing job light/moderate spine stress. If its really bad Ill put a grade next to it and if its closer to NM all do the same. Ill ship 4 books for $3.75 Media Mail with delivery confirmation add a $.25 per 3 books after that. I pack in boxes, with cardboard sandwiches so it will arrive safe. The Whole lot discount price is $10.50 if anyone wants to buy it all at once. If someone takes the whole lot Ill ship for $6.00. Great chance to read alot of Ultimate books cheap!

All comics below are 3 for a $1.00 or $.50 each. Except the one trade its a $1.00. The more you take the more I can discount you.

As usual the takeit.gif triumphs even PMs so make sure to use it. Any questions let me know Ill check back later tonight

Ultimate Fantastic Four

3 - Is VG took alot of damage in transit.

Annual 1

Ultimate Hulk versus Wolverine

Ulitimate Iron Man

Ultimate Spider-Man

59 - VGish took alot of damage in transit

Ultimate Nightmare

Ultimate X-men Trade Tomorrow People - $1.00 Tear in cover VGish

Ultimate X-men

Annual 1 - Nice VF+ or so