• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wow #23 and Some X-Men and Art on Ebay

6 posts in this topic

You may want to relook your item decsription on the Wow #23 in VG+

Wow Comic

Up for auction is a copy of Wow Comics #23. This copy is from the Davis Crippen Pedigree (or D Copy as some know it) and has been CGC graded at 9.0. It has Cream to Off-White pages. The foxing on the right edge is not as noticeable as the scan makes it look. It looks much better in person. This is one of the classic covers of the run with the giant robot hand. There are two copies at 9.0 (I have the other one as well and it won't be leaving me any time soon) and one copy at 9.4 which is currently for sale on another site for $1350 making this one a relative bargain. See scan below. Scan of back cover available upon request. Get it now before the price on these goes even higher. All comics come from a smoke free home. If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me.

West