• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Assorted Silver-Age Issues & Bronze Age lots - More Added!!

75 posts in this topic

Strange Tales #139, #140, #141 #142- 2.0 GD Average - Present very well but #140 & 142's spines are almost split in half and #141 has a chunck out of the back cover - $8 for set.

StrangeTales139.jpg

StrangeTales140.jpg

StrangeTales141.jpg

StrangeTales142.jpg

Thanks for the ones that sold!! Lizards2 gets free shipping for being the first buyer.

CD4Ever just gets to be a nice guy for grabing that great book. Wish I had a copy like that frown.gif

World's Finest #118 - 6.5 FN+ - $40 OPG - $15 Yours

10 cent f+ dc's at that price, all day long. takeit.gif

No kidding - I almost took that one too, but am trying to stay focused on books that are actually on my written want list.

Ok thats enough Strange Tales for now but I do have a near complete run from 152 - 166 in mid/high grade that I will be listing tomorrow at lunch. Short break to see if the CAVS are winning. Go CAVS!!

Brave and the Bold #57 (1st Metamorpho) – This is a sure fire hot item for the many Metamorpho fans. Get it now while he is red hot!! My grade is a 4.0 VG with a OPG price of $36 – Yours $13

BraveandtheBold57.jpg