• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HAVE A SUMMER ROMANCE! 100 GA LOVE COMICS LISTED W/NR! MANY OBSCURE TITLES! GGA!

3 posts in this topic

Many thanks to all forumites who have participated in my previous Theme-Based Ebay Auctions.

This week I am offering 100 Golden Age Romance Comics . The first bunch were put-on Sunday June 10th (7-day listing), and the remaining bunch were put-on Tuesday June 12th (5-day listing); so that they all end this coming Sunday evening June 17th.

Along with the popular DC and Fawcett titles (Girls' Love Stories, Sweethearts, etc.) , there are many obscure titles from over twenty-five publishers (Ajax, American Comics Group, Artful, Comic Media, Dearfield, Fox, Hillman, Key, Our Publishing, Prize, Realistic, Ziff-Davis, etc)! Some nice GGA!

A chance opportunity to fill some holes in your collection, or sample this fun-filled genre of comicdom.

Its a summer romance folks! Plenty of cool stories and great artwork in these.

All clean collectible copies with nice cover color/gloss and supple paper! wink.gif

All starting at 99 cents with no reserve! wink.gif

Please take a look! wink.gif

MY ROMANCE COMICS EBAY AUCTION (ENDS SUNDAY JUNE 17th)