• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy days are here again! HUSH

16 posts in this topic

We still dont know who is!!

Pity th eguys who bought death of Jason Todd issues off ebay!

That sucked. I can't believe you put the big nugget from that book IN THE TITLE OF YOUR POST, so that no one could ignore it! Thanks spoiler boy! I kind of guessed it wasn't really Jason Todd, BUT I WOULD HAVE LIKED TO READ THE BOOK TO FIND OUT! Have some consideration for people when you post information like that. What you just did is extremely annoying to me (and I'll assume others). Please!

893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif

I hope that all of you pick this book up... although I thought that the latest installment was a little less exciting, it's building my anticipation for the last issue. Plus there's those two gatefold covers coming for the final issue, which is what I'm really looking forward to.

Tune in next week to How to Make Friends and Influence People on the CGC Forums and hear Steve Borock say "It was all a joke, there is no new label. April, Fools.....oh wait!"

893frustrated.gif

CGC has a new label? confused-smiley-013.gif

Jason Todd died? confused-smiley-013.gif

Tune in next week to How to Make Friends and Influence People on the CGC Forums and hear Steve Borock say "It was all a joke, there is no new label. April, Fools.....oh wait!"

893frustrated.gif

CGC has a new label? confused-smiley-013.gif

Jason Todd died? confused-smiley-013.gif

Cherry Poptart isn't a virgin? confused-smiley-013.gif