• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Squa Tront 1-8 inclusive

8 posts in this topic

Pov is cleaning house big time and getting rid of some misc comic book stuff. This is an opportunity to get a glimpse inside of the strangeness that is Pov! Think of it. I have touched these. My retina's have absorbed reflected light from these fine products. Pov's ears have translated the sounds of the dvds into words telling me to seek out and...well...nevermind about that.

For both items I will pay for US shipping via priority mail. If shipping outside of US you pay shipping minus whatever the cost of US Priority shipping is. Will accept Paypal or bank/personal check. If you live in the San Francisco area feel free to pick up.

So without further adieu:

1) Squa Tront 1-8 inclusive. #1 includes the original Jerry Weist typed sheet with seling prices of ECs back then. Condition varies on these. Ranging from VG - VF. Figure Fine as an average. Selling for $175 for all 8. Do not want to break up the set.

2) Set of four dvd's: Superman Cartons (Bosko Video), Comic Book Confidential, Comic Book: The Movie and Tales From the Crypt: From Comic Book to television (an excellent look at EC). All 4 for $50. ::SOLD::

1843094-dvd-squa.jpg

1843094-dvd-squa.jpg.744aa765ae220bf828106d270f269f5b.jpg

All sold now. More interesting things to come! (sorry - no GA books though) frown.gif

Any Ditko independent stuff?

Not for 10-15 years or so. The only Ditko I have now are HG (9.4 or better) Charlton BA Horror raw. frown.gif