• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**Spoiler***..Adam Strange is HUSH!!!

26 posts in this topic

I was wondering the same thing. Howard? Huh? PM me w/ answer as well please.

Chris

If anyone has ever seen this guy before, please do post the information. As I was reading the book I came under the impression this was the first time the guy had ever appeared. This is what torques me off about Jeph Loeb: He can pull something like that out of left field. Kinda like if Tommy turns out to be Hush: Invent a new character, throw several confusing bits of misdirection around, and then (viola!) the brand new character turns out to be the perfect fit for the plot.

Harold, the guy who Hush shoots, worked for Batman in a series of stories in the 1980s or early 1990s. He was some poor savante misfit that Batman pulled off the streets. I believe he faded into obscurity due to reader disinterest and boredom. If Loeb is pulling out lame forgotten Batman characters, my next vote for the identity of Hush is Nocturna.

It's so nice getting to read this book a week before you guys.... cloud9.gif

Of course I also read Trouble a week before you... crazy.gif Let's see here, issue three has no less than eleven counts of pre-marital sex, including getting jiggy with the entire hockey team...

Maybe it's not such a great deal after all...

Dammit, rick, you start a Britney Spears thread and attach no pics? 893frustrated.gifwink.gif

No doubt! At first glance I thought it said "Britney Spears is HUGE!" insane.gif

I'll read it tomorrow. Both Batman and Trouble. Is Trouble really that bad?

If it wasn't for the parallels in name between these characters and other Marvel characters, I honestly don't think so...

If you look at Trouble as a romance comic for teen girls, it's certainly not as bad as other titles in the genre... I think it gets a bad rap because of the parallels. Is it for everyone? Certainly not... But teen girls like this stuff... and I think the trade will probably sell just fine to that market...

The title does fall into the same trap that most other romance comics do, which is that too much happens too fast... It's a veritable whirlwind, and that side of it isn't terribly realistic. To go from what happened at the end of 2 to what happened at the end of 3 in one issue is quite a leap...

It's absolutely better than Marville... but so is the "comic" that Khaos made from a lobster and a stick... Where's Captain Jim when you need him? tongue.gif

I have a prediction... its Oracle? Who else could orchestrate such an elaborate plan and has not been excluded? Maybe pissed at BM for her condition... maybe thinks BM could have done things differently and she'd be out kicken' arse too?

I know its a stretch, but what else sounds good?

Its clearly just who it seemed like all along - - Dr Tommy. This issue ends with a quote by HUSH about the meaning of "friends". He's a rich genius surgeon who manipulated all the others all along. He'll probably end up crazy in Arkham at the end, rather than dead, body missing etc. and return as a major villain.