• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SALE!! Slabs, TPBs, Mini-series, Readers... etc..

79 posts in this topic

I've decided to have a little sale to free up some space and some cash... there's going to be a little bit of everything... slabs, TPBs, readers, lots, mini-series... etc..

Shipping is not included unless otherwise noted and of course, reasonable offers will be considered. thumbsup2.gif

Detective Comics #823 CGC 9.8 - $30 shipped - Gorgeous Poison Ivy cover!

tec823.jpg

Lot of 66 Archies (includes issues of Archie, Archie's Girls: Betty and Veronica, Archie's T.V. laugh out, Jughead's Jokes, Jughead, Life with Archie, Archie's Joke Book, Mad House Glads, Reggie's Wise Guy Jokes, Little Archie, Betty and Me, Laugh, Josie and the Pussycats, Archie's Pal's 'n' Gals, Archie and Me and Archie's Christmas Love-In.)

Mostly Bronze age with some silver and even gold issues in the mix. Grades range mostly from VG-VF+ with a couple of Fairs and Goods in the bunch.

$75 shipped for the lot.

th_LittleArchie-LifewithArchie.jpg th_Laugh.jpg th_Jughead-LifewithArchie.jpg th_Jughead-BettyVeronica.jpg

th_BettyVeronica2.jpg th_ArchiesPalsandGals.jpg th_Archie-LittleArchie.jpg th_Archie.jpg

th_bettyveronica1.jpg