• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four #12 - Want to Trade for ASM 4, 5, or 6

12 posts in this topic

I hope its kosher enough to list this as a for sale, since it is, but the price is another comic... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I love this book to death, Its one of the best early FFS, and its a tough one. BUT I am trying to piece the spidey run together, so I am thinking I have to let it go for the right book.

It's a 3.0 with color touch in various spots. I figure the value is around $160. I am looking for a similarly valued Spidey 4, 5 or 6. Restoration is OK on those books being offered, as long as its not ugly or bad trimming.

Anyone want to swap?

1847809-ComicScan0006.jpg

1847809-ComicScan0006.jpg.cf7bf3ef712568711538eb9399e2b683.jpg

foreheadslap.gif

Good Luck! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Give it a shot on eBay if you can't swing a trade here..

I sold a FF 12 GVG range for over $200 that I was expecting $125-$150 for, and that's before any FF movie hype.

FF 12 does very well there. thumbsup2.gif

Yeah, I was thinking ebay, but to be honest, it'll be hard to let it go for cash if that makes any sense. I really do like the book and would far prefer another book in return that I won't be able to afford anytime soon. If I get the cash, I'll be too tempted to do something more responsible with it... tongue.gif

Yeah, I was thinking ebay, but to be honest, it'll be hard to let it go for cash if that makes any sense. I really do like the book and would far prefer another book in return that I won't be able to afford anytime soon. If I get the cash, I'll be too tempted to do something more responsible with it... tongue.gif

Makes A H3LL of alot of sense to me. With a trade your ensuring a book that you need will be taken care of. Good luck in your hunt!! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif