• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature from Carl Barks and Don Rosa

9 posts in this topic

Hello everybody,,,,

i would like to know if it was always possible to have some signature from both of my favorite artists : Carl Barks and Don Rosa

i have several comics ( Walt Disney's Comics & Stories under #100, and most of my Uncle Scrooge ) and i would like to have them slab and signed, do you think that is it realizable?

if some body have the possibility to help me, it will be great.

THANK YOU A LOT GUYS

nicholas hail.gifhi.gifhail.gif

If you're asking if you can get signature series books with both signatures, that won't work since Carl Barks is dead. I suppose you could take a book that was already signed by Barks and have Rosa sign it. It would still only have a Rosa notation on the label, though...

Oh waouhhhhhh!!!!!!! frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

but, OK, otherwise, i have several sign of Don Rosa on differents covers of my Uncle scrooge collection, and i know that if i send them to certify, it will not be certified like in SS but only noticied like you said, ......

but in a second hypothese, Don Rosa still come and sign in the convention???

nicholas 893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Don Rosa still come and sign in the convention???

nicholas 893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Yes, Don Rosa makes it to several shows each year. It should not be hard to get his signature.