• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The sketch record

18 posts in this topic

OK,

I was going to hold these for a while, but I just couldn't do it. There are 3 books here that I would like to show you that were done at the Paradise Con. I figure it is only a matter of time before the idea is copied, but here is what I did.

The first one on the front (this one isn't the record):

Tania Del Rio

WOC.jpg

On the back:

Daneille Corsetto

CK Russel

Tom Grummett

Janet Hetherington

Raina Telgemeier

Agnes Garbowski

WOCa.jpg

sweet books. the dude in Sarasota who is responsible for getting the info on the label is straight hating you right now, tho

those are cool alex. I can't wait to get mine back. I got 2 Mcguiness both colored by Dexter Vines, Mark Brooks, Tim Seeley with an awesome back cover, Tom Lyle, Javier Saltiers, One Penciled By Rafael Kayanan and inked by John Dell, and a Mike Weiringo. I think I am gonna sell some but I am not sure which ones.

those are cool alex. I can't wait to get mine back. I got 2 Mcguiness both colored by Dexter Vines, Mark Brooks, Tim Seeley with an awesome back cover, Tom Lyle, Javier Saltiers, One Penciled By Rafael Kayanan and inked by John Dell, and a Mike Weiringo. I think I am gonna sell some but I am not sure which ones.

I am not selling any of these. I might sell 1-2 of the other ones, but I usually keep the sketched ones.