• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THIS FORUM NEEDS AN ENEMA!

30 posts in this topic

This is the issue with Frazetta artwork, isn't it?

Don't know - it's all reprints of older DC romance comics, I think. But there are no artist or writer credits.

A while back I remember seeing this issue FS on ebay stating Frazetta art.

I threw in a low bid and lost. Just curious if Frank's artwork (reprinted) actually was included in this issue.

Do you still have this book? Anything in there resemble Frazetta? confused-smiley-013.gif

Okay, just checked my copy of the Warren Companion. It says that the comics in the mag are reprints of Fleetway (British) romance comics, purchased by Jim Warren. The only Frazetta artwork is apparently the anti-smoking half-page strip Easy Way to a Tuff Surfboard (here retitled Is This Story About Your Boyfriend?), which appeared in several Warren mags.

This issue appears pretty regularly on eBay for 9.95; usually at VF condition. It MIGHT be part of the warehouse find; not sure.

I still have this magazine - scanned all these in yesterday.

Okay, just checked my copy of the Warren Companion. It says that the comics in the mag are reprints of Fleetway (British) romance comics, purchased by Jim Warren. The only Frazetta artwork is apparently the anti-smoking half-page strip Easy Way to a Tuff Surfboard (here retitled Is This Story About Your Boyfriend?), which appeared in several Warren mags.

This issue appears pretty regularly on eBay for 9.95; usually at VF condition. It MIGHT be part of the warehouse find; not sure.

I still have this magazine - scanned all these in yesterday.

Thanks for the info! thumbsup2.gif

It figures it was just the anti-smoking ad, some ebay sellers will use any ploy as a selling point. foreheadslap.gif

Vampirella Special... cloud9.gif

That is a sweet book although I've NEVER seen a HC copy. These soft cover ones pop up every so often. I wonder if the covers are the same? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Great mag isn't it? Its so damn seedy!

Your name is incredibly familar to me, where you a big cereal collector in the mid 90's? My memory is really bad for names, but I know when I saw yours bells went off instantly.

Yeah... I love that THRILLER! I still need the other 3, if anyone has any cheapies!

I have some cereal stuff, really only Freakies, that I've been collecting over the years. My name turned up in the Freakie Magnet fanzine a few times, probably! But I've been doing the horror thing forever!

Thanks again for the killer mag!