• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes Con - Forum Report

129 posts in this topic

I'm observing your communications with the CGC forum masses lol.

Good Luck, remember the #1 rule on these boards is - Dealers are NOT allowed to make money. Collectors can make money but you cannot.

I for one am considering becoming a collector again. I will then be able to badmouth dealers and make lots of money because all I'm doing is collecting and flipping books to buy more books.

it's this sort of commentary that really helps bridge the gap, Bob. if i didn't know better, i'd almost think you enjoyed the combative nature of the dealer/collector relationship

Good Luck, remember the #1 rule on these boards is - Dealers are NOT allowed to make money. Collectors can make money but you cannot.

I for one am considering becoming a collector again. I will then be able to badmouth dealers and make lots of money because all I'm doing is collecting and flipping books to buy more books.

it's this sort of commentary that really helps bridge the gap, Bob. if i didn't know better, i'd almost think you enjoyed the combative nature of the dealer/collector relationship

popcorn.gif

this should get interestin'...

<h1>"The Maggia of Heroes Con '07"</h1>

These men are Armed, Dangerous and know how to use their Overstreet!

Chris "the Capodecina" 37

Arex "the Don Capone"

Wally "the Silvermane"

Stevey "the Hitman Gotti"

Greggy "The Parallel Parker"

greggysoprano.gif

popcorn.gif

this should get interestin'...

I meant it in a respectful way...

Hey, exactly who's stopping you from closing your dealer website, no longer setting up a dealer table at all the major cons, dropping the HGC dealer brand, and joining us over here in Collector Land?

I thought it was the american way to hate the evil capitalist market?