• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What would you rather have? CGC Universal 9.8 or CGC SS 9.4 one of a kind?

Would you prefer Universal Blue 9.8 or CGC SS 9.4 One Of A Kind?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Would you prefer Universal Blue 9.8 or CGC SS 9.4 One Of A Kind?

23 posts in this topic

Just wondering what people would prefer to have:

The Blue 9.8 or the Yellow 9.4 that's one of a kind

Arguments could be made for both choices. I'm interested to see what people choose.

What do you pick?

was the fact that i put the poll in the signature room making all the voters biased?

i don't think so, i hardly frequent the signature room and still found it thumbsup2.gif. but i am starting to frequent this room more and more by seeing everyone's SS books.

on a side note, as of today, i picked up my second SS book.

Hell, I have some CGC SS 3.5 books I'd rather have than 9.8's. That is, if I got the books signed personally by the creative team. Getting Feldstein to sign my Aces High #3 (even though he was just the editor) is something I don't think I'll ever forget.

maybe someone can help me.

I currently own a Captain America #19 cgc 9.8, but saw that Kevin Boyd has a cgc ss 9.4 copy that is triple signed running for about $30-35. the cgc ss copy that he has is the only ss copy for that book to date.

should i be satisfied with my 9.8 copy, or should i shell out some cash to own the only ss copy?

maybe someone can help me.

I currently own a Captain America #19 cgc 9.8, but saw that Kevin Boyd has a cgc ss 9.4 copy that is triple signed running for about $30-35. the cgc ss copy that he has is the only ss copy for that book to date.

should i be satisfied with my 9.8 copy, or should i shell out some cash to own the only ss copy?

For $35....what do you have to lose?

Obviously you like the book. confused-smiley-013.gif

Grab it up headbang.gif