• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Next Stan Lee SS opportunity?

31 posts in this topic

funny thing is that the signing was in mid March, and I still haven't gotten back the 5 books I submitted. :S

i've even gotten back books that I submitted almost a whole 6 weeks after the signing took place, and i got those back last week. frown.gif

this is oneasian, still patiently waiting

ya next year in march, and jeez you didnt get your books back ONEASIAN!?

Thats crazy you should call cgc man, thats for sure! i Got mine back a while ago!!

Does anyone know if the guys from paradise are doing the same stan lee signing as last year yet or that info hasnt been released??

Thanx

ya next year in march, and jeez you didnt get your books back ONEASIAN!?

Thats crazy you should call cgc man, thats for sure! i Got mine back a while ago!!

Does anyone know if the guys from paradise are doing the same stan lee signing as last year yet or that info hasnt been released??

Thanx

it's practically July now, and I still haven't got my 5 FIVE Stan Lee books back. I remember hearing that they were ALL supposed to be back by the beginning of June frown.gif

hopefully they come next week

Yes; I called them and they said they would be doing the same thing next year.

I called Paradise and spoke to someone there but I'm not sure who it was. He told me that it would be the same time next year and that they would be announcing it through their mailing list (you can get added to the list by sending a request to the email address on their site.)

called who peter at paradise? or cgc, also ya i got my stan lee stuff a month after they received it, idk they always rush grade my stuff im a big custey!

893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

hopefully mine finally come back next week. confused-smiley-013.gif

wats that crying sketch i seen some wack sketchs and some kool ones but the ones i get are gonna be killer i dont knwo hwo ppl settle for this half-*spoon* stuff but mines gonna be sick, plus lee;s gonna sign em all, the fallen sons that is! im submiting like 50 books for lee this time around its gonna be nuts!

wats that crying sketch i seen some wack sketchs and some kool ones but the ones i get are gonna be killer i dont knwo hwo ppl settle for this half-*spoon* stuff but mines gonna be sick, plus lee;s gonna sign em all, the fallen sons that is! im submiting like 50 books for lee this time around its gonna be nuts!

the crying sketch is by Joseph Michael Linsner who added the Dawn tears to a Cap sketch he did for me.

what half-*spoon* stuff are you talking about?

Anyone have a gibberish-to-English dictionary handy? confused-smiley-013.gif

Begin Translation!!

"" Crying sketch is so-so!

I've seen some nice sketches, but the ones Im getting will be better than all of them.

I dont knwo why people settle for crappy half assed sketches.

Stan Lee is going to sign all my Fallen son sketches.

Im gonna submit 50 Lee Books and it will be Keen""

End Translation

Begin Translation!!

"" Crying sketch is so-so!

I've seen some nice sketches, but the ones Im getting will be better than all of them.

I dont knwo why people settle for crappy half assed sketches.

Stan Lee is going to sign all my Fallen son sketches.

Im gonna submit 50 Lee Books and it will be Keen""

End Translation

893applaud-thumb.gif

lee can sign any marvel book, like dan buckley or joe q, open any marvel book his name is there, and it only makes a book better when signed by lee, also i seen the other linser sketch and WOAH!

compared to the crying one it blows it away!