• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Next Stan Lee SS opportunity?

31 posts in this topic

lee can sign any marvel book, like dan buckley or joe q, open any marvel book his name is there, and it only makes a book better when signed by lee, also i seen the other linser sketch and WOAH!

compared to the crying one it blows it away!

You know, when you insult someone else's sketch, you only show the type of person you are. The fact that you only come on to this site to pimp your books, well...all I can say is $76.50 does not equal $350. insane.gif

the crying sketch is cool, but all im saying when i get my own done there gonna be nuts, and why not have lee sign em, he CAN sign any marvel book are you disagreeing with that? and if i get spidey sketchs then theres all the right reason to have him sign it! some of you need to calm down, its funny how bent outta shape you all get! 27_laughing.gif

the crying sketch is cool, but all im saying when i get my own done there gonna be nuts, and why not have lee sign em, he CAN sign any marvel book are you disagreeing with that? and if i get spidey sketchs then theres all the right reason to have him sign it! some of you need to calm down, its funny how bent outta shape you all get! 27_laughing.gif

Your posts make my head hurt insane.gif

I second that. The gods of grammar and spellcheck weep at the abadonment of their practices. sorry.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

on another note, i sincerely hope that my Stan books come back this week. my five books are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overdue

I second that. The gods of grammar and spellcheck weep at the abadonment of their practices. sorry.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

on another note, i sincerely hope that my Stan books come back this week. my five books are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overdue

I hold the Record for books Over due back from CGC

sign-funnypost.gif

do tell me, what is the record then? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

11 months

I sent a book to them and they missplaced it in their vaults.

Sent it in may... Got it back in April next year.

Was a Spiderman Book was all i can remember

sign-funnypost.gif

11 months

I sent a book to them and they missplaced it in their vaults.

Sent it in may... Got it back in April next year.

Was a Spiderman Book was all i can remember

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif