• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Remains" 1-5 CGC 9.8 set - Great Zombie Mini! - REDUCED!

11 posts in this topic

Remains #1-5

All CGC 9.8 white pages blush.gif

Written by Steve Niles, with art by Kieron Dwyer

Asking $95 for the set, shipping included in the US, please post takeit.gif

DSC00014000.jpg

Wow, nice set!

Are you selling 'cause you have dupes or to raise cash for a new purchase? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Just trying to get out of debt and save up for a trip to Vegas that is fast approaching grin.gif

Help a brotha out! 893crossfingers-thumb.gifflowerred.gif

Wow, nice set!

Are you selling 'cause you have dupes or to raise cash for a new purchase? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Just trying to get out of debt and save up for a trip to Vegas that is fast approaching grin.gif

WW Chicago....... poke2.gif

call in dead to work.

Wow, nice set!

WW Chicago....... poke2.gif

call in dead to work.

I'm still trying to get out of work Joe 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

It's just not looking good crazy.gif

Wow, nice set!

I have the full series already just not graded, but I' sure mine would all be 9.9's grin.gifpoke2.gif

Wow, nice set!

I have the full series already just not graded, but I' sure mine would all be 9.9's grin.gifpoke2.gif

Yeah, I have readers too, of course, and the retailer incentive edition of #1 signed by Niles grin.gif