• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spoiler Warning!!! G. I Joe 21 Silent Issue

4 posts in this topic

Anyone READ this yet? tongue.gif How do you think it compared with the classic G.I. Joe 21...They even brought the big gun in, mick Zeck on pencils and had 2 covers, one by Zeck...just not the same feel and style as Zeck's older stuff (Punisher mini and Cap America Annual 8)

I read, or i guess watched is better, and enjoyed it quite a bit. The artwork was amazing and the fight scenes were great especially when their swords broke upon impact that was great. In comparison to the first silent issue I would have to say that this one was better.....just because of the artwork mostly as it was quite appealing.

Anyone READ this yet? tongue.gif How do you think it compared with the classic G.I. Joe 21...They even brought the big gun in, mick Zeck on pencils and had 2 covers, one by Zeck...just not the same feel and style as Zeck's older stuff (Punisher mini and Cap America Annual 8)

Hmm, maybe i'll go to the local store and pick up a copy 893scratchchin-thumb.gif