• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is eBay ever gonna stop this fool!!!

5 posts in this topic

Hard to know what's really going on here...

Prior to August 10th, he hadn't had a negative feedback in over six months, and had around 250 positives in a row.

According to his responses, his wife had a baby around the 10th, with some sort of complications that he describes as being fairly serious. It looks like he didn't ship anything to anyone for about 10 days to 2 weeks from a little before to a little after, then sent out the stuff. Has a bunch of positive feedbacks, and has a bunch of negatives, but he provides tracking numbers for many of the negatives and a few of them have responded that they did receive the package after leaving feedback, just late...

I wouldn't be bidding on his items right now, but I doubt this is a scam artist. Looks more like a seller who let his personal situation affect his customers. Now, if his wife didn't have a baby this month, or if he doesn't even have a wife, then this guy's a scumbag for using that as a lie to get sympathy. But if that's what's been going on in his life, he's probably only guilty of a lack of customers contact. I bet nearly every one of these people would have understood a 2-wk delay if he'd have contacted them...

Should eBay stop stckwzrd? You bet. This guy? Not so sure...