• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what's the book where the cover....

19 posts in this topic

shows a guy holding up a wine glass and looking at a girl and half her face is a skeleton, and the other half is normal ?

I can't remember which book that is,

One of my all-time favorites. Here is my copy:

chamberofchills19.jpg

shows a guy holding up a wine glass and looking at a girl and half her face is a skeleton, and the other half is normal ?

I can't remember which book that is,

One of my all-time favorites. Here is my copy:

chamberofchills19.jpg

hey thanks guys, a local rock band in my area (N. Kentucky) was using that image for one of their poster/flyers. I knew it was from a comic book, but I couldn't remember which title. great copy you've got there Andy, I need to get me one, maybe at Chicago. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I need to get me one, maybe at Chicago. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You will find one. Harveys aren't that tough with all the file copies out there. thumbsup2.gif

cool, I'm making a short list of books to look for at Chicago con, other than GA Actions/Supermans that is, which I seem to see less and less of at cons.

nice! Never saw the pulp before!

CHoCH 19 used to sell for stupid money because of the misfits connection, I am not sure if it still does. Hell, single cards from the "Horror Monster" card series that featured the crimson ghost would sell for $25-$30, when the rest of the set was $5 each...