• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hello everyone...

13 posts in this topic

Hey everyone

Well, here we go...

I'm an art lover and therefore, comics longtime fan.

I discover comics i would have about 7 or 8 years old (20 years...i'm old), i remember that i started barelly reading and the comics were already around the house. crazy.gif

The comics were translated in Brazilian (there wasn't Portuguese translation) and with so much from reading it, i started to make some gramatical faults so...the comics were putted away (by my mother,lol) after some years. But the geek bugg was already in there!!!

So, no way for stoping it... wink.gif

I discover comics in it's original version very recentlly (1997) and slowlly started reading/collecting them again, the funny thing is i didn't knew i had read so much in my childhood, and all the great classics...so now i'm hunting them.

There are some comics/storys that'll be with me until i'm oldy. Specially the Roulette DD/Bullseye (Miller) story, or even X-men dark phoenix saga. cloud9.gif

More "recent", books such as Sandman, Watchmen, Miracleman and Astro City will be my beloved "mature periode" comics geek...!!!

Regarding other art interests, cinema and photography take the leading place. Followed by scuplture and painting.

Nowadays i'm a fan of the following titles: DD, AMS, Astro City, Y, Fables, USM, Powers and some others...my comics budget must be restrained...!!!

Yes, i'm a Marvel zombie...

I discover this site some days ago, even if i dropped by the CGC site often i never looked at the MB. Some days ago as i've said, i drop by, read a lot of posts and decided to say hello and be a part of this community, since i'm also a picky collector,lol.

Well, if you have any questions, just put them over i'll be more than happy to "talk" with you fellas. gossip.gif

Regards, Pedro.

ps- Sorry to put here my 1st post, but i didn't knew where else i should put it up.

Bob and Bruce

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I forgot to tell you fellas (and all the others) to check the following site, dedicated to one of the best new talents...and the one who'll be creating the biggest fuss on the art department within a few months...Gabriel Dellotto.

Don't forget to register and post often...

http://www.perilli.dsl.pipex.com/dellotto_main.html

and his official site...

http://www.dellotto.it/

Regards, Pedro.

Thanks again for the welcome words.

Blowout, indeed gab. is a great artists, and since he's been working in the last months on a ultra-secret project with Bendis...it's promise to be a huge project hit for the fans community.

Regards, Pedro.