• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS- Amazing Spider-Man #19 Raw (7.5) SOLD!!!!!!

17 posts in this topic

For Sale- Amazing Spider-Man #19, a sharp 7.5 raw copy, bought off the boards from october. Looking for $165.00 shipped news.gifFINAL PRICE REDUCTION!! $130.00 SHIPPED !!!!!!!!!!!! news.gif Will be shipped by Boxed Priority Mail. Payment by PayPal only, please. First takeit.gif takes the book. news.gifSOLD!!!!!!!! news.gif

asm19.jpg

asm19bk.jpg

Green Lantern #76, FN+ (6.5). '£15' written on back cover in pencil. Purchased from Flaming_Telepath. Looking for $100.00 shipped. Will be shipped boxed priority mail. Paypal only, please. First takeit.gif gets it.

news.gifSOLD!!!!!!!!!! news.gif

scan0022-1.jpg

scan0021-1.jpg

For Sale- Amazing Spider-Man #19, a sharp 7.5 raw copy, bought off the boards from october. Looking for $165.00 shipped news.gifFINAL PRICE REDUCTION!! $130.00 SHIPPED !!!!!!!!!!!! news.gif Will be shipped by Boxed Priority Mail. Payment by PayPal only, please. First takeit.gif takes the book.

For Sale- Amazing Spider-Man #19, a sharp 7.5 raw copy, bought off the boards from october. Looking for $165.00 shipped news.gifFINAL PRICE REDUCTION!! $130.00 SHIPPED !!!!!!!!!!!! news.gif Will be shipped by Boxed Priority Mail. Payment by PayPal only, please. First takeit.gif takes the book.
takeit.gif

takeit.gif
hail.gif

The man bought it from Andy for around $180 if no special pm deal was made, so I had to put this out of it's misery.

Thanks for ending the temptation. flowerred.gif

The man bought it from Andy for around $180 if no special pm deal was made, so I had to put this out of it's misery.

Thanks for ending the temptation. flowerred.gif

Yeah really. That book was seriously calling to me.

I'll have an undercopy for sale in the near future...

Around Fine? poke2.gif

not sure...will have to look...pretty sure it wasn't a VF- though...so less than that.