• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Great Great F'in news!!

56 posts in this topic

I call my sister-n-law today because a fellow board member asked how she was doing. So since its been a week I thought I would call and see whats up.

They put special leg braces on Stephanie today and she WALKED!!!

Only 25 steps and using the hand rail thing you see in all physical therepy places, but SHE WALKED!!

My brother told me when he let go of her and she started walking the whole place stopped and cheered her on. Tears come to my eyes now and I didn't even see it.

So thank you all for all the prayers in the past. Because today a miracle has happened. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Rich

My brother just linked the video he took of it on his phone. All the people in there were chanting "steph, steph, steph" What a great day!

I see a tv commercial

car accident $20,000

Insurance hike $ 5,000

Hospital bills $a lot

Walking again PRICELESS

893applaud-thumb.gif

This is really great news Rich. After a week of bad news piled upon bad news, your good news is most welcome.

Tell her to keep on truckin! (ok, that was corny.. but I meant it)

Kenny

This is really great news Rich. After a week of bad news piled upon bad news, your good news is most welcome.

Tell her to keep on truckin! (ok, that was corny.. but I meant it)

Kenny

Hey its the warmth of your heart that has helped her and my brother get this far.

hail.gif