• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Preacher Sandman and other Vertigo SS books

33 posts in this topic

Hello, it seems to me that since so many Vertigo creators are over on the other side of the pond, i never really see too many SS books of their books. Are there any Preacher SS books out there? Or what about the creators? Garth Ennis? Steve Dillon? How about Sandman? I have yet to see any Sandman Gaiman SS books. Heck, i rarely see any Neil G books at all. If you got some cool Vertigo SS books, show them some love and put em up, anyone have have any Grant Morrison? Are they around? Let me know!

There are neil gaiman books. I did 6 at a signing 2 years ago. Neil makes few appearances and usually there aren't witnesses at those signings. As far as Garth Ennis there are a few of them aswell. Garth has made 2 instore signings appearances over the past year and I believe there were SS witness's present at both events. There is still only a small amount of garth ennis books available though. Grant Morrison Signature Series also exist. I probably did 40 Morrison SS books at Wondercon 06. There aren't any Morrison Vertigo SS books though to my knowledge. To my knowledge there are no Steve Dillon Signature Series books.

There are neil gaiman books. I did 6 at a signing 2 years ago. Neil makes few appearances and usually there aren't witnesses at those signings. As far as Garth Ennis there are a few of them aswell. Garth has made 2 instore signings appearances over the past year and I believe there were SS witness's present at both events. There is still only a small amount of garth ennis books available though. Grant Morrison Signature Series also exist. I probably did 40 Morrison SS books at Wondercon 06. There aren't any Morrison Vertigo SS books though to my knowledge. To my knowledge there are no Steve Dillon Signature Series books.
Would be great to get Dillon and Ennis to sign same preacher 1. hail.gif

i meant kris, mind your own beezwax

sorry.gif

you mess with me, you mess with fluffy sumo.gif

mean_dog.jpg

Fluffy looks quite scary.

He's the official mascot of the Signature Series program. You are guaranteed to get all the sigs you want no questions asked and 9.8's all around when he is with you.

To my knowledge Alan Moore has not attended a convention for quite a while. The last con he attended Stateside to my knowledge was San Deigo in 1985. If I am incorrect somebody please correct me.
IF THAT HERMIT CAME OUT HE WOULD GET BOMBARDED WITH SIGNATURE REQUESTS, THEN GET DISGUSTED WITH ALL THE PUBLICITY AND THEN GO BACK INTO SECLUSION. OF COURSE I'D BE ONE OF THOSE WITH SOME BOOKS. I'D PAY TOP DOLLAR TO GET MY BOOKS SIGNED BY ALAN MOORE. THAT WOULD BE MY MOST TREASURED SS. hail.gif

I am sure Alan Moore Signature Series Books would be treasured by many. I just don't know if it will ever happen. Plenty of people say it will eventually happen but I have my doubts. Even if he made a public appearance which he ocasionally does in England. There is nothing saying he will sign or he has to sign. Stephen King is a perfect example. He has made 2 public appearances this year alone and there is currently only one Stephen King Signature Series book and it will never be sold.

I ALSO FEEL THIS WAY BUT I CAN ALWAYS HOPE. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif I THINK THAT ALAN MOORE IS MORE A COMIC GUY THAN KING THO. EVEN THO HE DOESNT SHOW IT I BELIEVE MOORE MISSES THE COMIC BOOK. HE JUST DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING TO BRING TO LIFE FOR IT. HOPEFULLY HE SOFTENS AS HE GETS A LITTLE OLDER AND DOES SOME SIGNINGS. confused-smiley-013.gif