• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Preacher Sandman and other Vertigo SS books

33 posts in this topic

You're shouting, some of use are old (jonjesper) but not deaf.
sorry about the caps I leave em on sometimes. Do you guys know if Michael Golden would do a signed sketch if I submitted one of those fallen son blanks? Or Neal Adams? I have one of those books laying around and thought it would be a good time to get one of these great artist to show me some love.

Michael Golden wanted $50 to do a small doodle in my sketch book so I'm not sure on that. I have heard from sources that Neal Adams charges like $40 for a sketch on a comic.

Michael Golden wanted $50 to do a small doodle in my sketch book so I'm not sure on that. I have heard from sources that Neal Adams charges like $40 for a sketch on a comic.
boy would that suck asking him for a sketch and he just dodle some happy face on there. 27_laughing.gif especially since he is known for his detailed drawings. Oh well always had more love for Adams. Maybe he could do a swipe of Avengers 96 but instead have Iron man punching cap? yeahok.gif Thanks for the info. Guess I better go with Adams. thumbsup2.gif

I don't think neal will do a full sketch like that for 40.00
Same thing jonjesper said. It will be some dollars. I dont mind. He is one of the legends. So is Golden. Tough pick. both maybe? Man my girl friend is gonna scream.

neal might do a sketch that size for 150.00
I am going to try and call continuity and see if I can get ahold of him or a rep. otherwise I dont know how to set this up. I really want a sketch by him on this book and to get it slabbed.

this is something you have to ask for in person. If you try to set something up. It will cost you tons more.
That sucks then cuz I am not going to any cons anytime soon. frown.gif Guess I just hafta settle for the man's signature.